By R. Friedman,K. Oskanian,R. Pachedo Pardo,Ramon Pacheco Pardo
Read or Download After Liberalism?: The Future of Liberalism in International Relations (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) PDF
Similar globalisation books
The worldwide industry of the twenty first century got here into life to supply services and products for mass intake. Its goal is to create buyer cultures in countries that absolutely perform its advantages. it's the made from cooperation between business countries following international battle II. Seavoy strains out the evolution of the worldwide industry from its foundations in imperial advertisement rivalries of the mid-15th century to the current.
The gathering considers the transforming into value of the border as a main website for legal justice job and explores the impression of border policing on human rights and worldwide justice. It covers various matters from e-trafficking, baby squaddies, the 'global warfare on terror' in Africa and police actions that generate crime.
This booklet offers a unique figuring out of the globalization debate in addition to the constitution of worldwide politics. Drawing on Foucault and Waltz it indicates 'polity' as a 3rd version of political constitution past hierarchy and anarchy.
Zygmunt Bauman’s ‘liquid sociology’ confronts the remarkable job of reminding person women and men that an alternate approach to life jointly is inside our eminent services, if simply we commence to imagine otherwise approximately our global. The metaphor of ‘liquidity’, which has turn into this sort of favorite characteristic of his writings due to the fact 2000, offers us with simply this sort of new interpretation, with a unique ‘way of seeing’.
- Die Rolle des G8-Gipfels in der Global Governance (German Edition)
- Protesting Culture and Economics in Western Europe: New Cleavages in Left and Right Politics (Social Movements, Protest and Contention)
- Globalization: State of the Art and Perspectives (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Globalization; Today and Tomorrow
- The Social Economics of Poverty (Priorities for Development Economics)
- Revisiting Globalization and the Rise of Global Production Networks (International Political Economy Series)
Extra info for After Liberalism?: The Future of Liberalism in International Relations (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)