By David Howe
This succinct and hugely readable ebook deals the precise creation to a desirable and fast-growing box. It explains the foremost thoughts in attachment idea and describes how the most attachment kinds play out either in early life and later lifestyles. It identifies a number of the exciting questions being explored by means of examine, such as:
- What half do participants' attachment histories play in grownup relationships?
- What scope is there for attachment types validated in infancy to alter later in life?
Students and execs alike from around the fields of psychology, counselling, overall healthiness and social paintings will locate this an illuminating and thought-provoking advisor to the wealthy complexity of human behaviour.
Read or Download Attachment Across the Lifecourse: A Brief Introduction PDF
Similar children's studies books
Die Fallstudie leistet einen Beitrag zur examine gegenwärtiger Interaktionsstrukturen und der darauf aufbauenden pädagogischen Kultur der establishment Kindergarten. Durch eine qualitative Vorgehensweise werden Zusammenhänge aufgezeigt, die heutige Bewertungen alltäglich erlebter Praxis nicht normativ einordnen, sondern deren historisch und strukturell bedingte Hintergründe aufzeigen.
Trained by way of ethnographic learn with youngsters, Davies deals new sociological insights into kid's own relationships, in addition to heavily reading methodological ways to learning with teenagers and gaining knowledge of relationships.
This intriguing new booklet deals a survey of the sector of kid abuse and overlook from the viewpoint of contemporary developmental attachment concept. The publication opens with an account of the speculation and describes the ways that attachment problems take place themselves in kid's behaviour. the subsequent 3 sections examine abuse, overlook, and compound instances of abuse and overlook, backing this up with empirical study proof and shiny case fabric.
Now in its fourth version, this is often the vintage evaluation of the nation of kid health within the uk. This version has been up-to-date to check the most recent proof, studying the results for kids of the effect of the commercial drawback and austerity measures considering that 2008. It attracts jointly an enormous quantity of strong empirical facts and contains intraUK and foreign comparisons.
- Erziehungskonzepte im Wandel: Eine qualitative Inhaltsanalyse von Elternratgebern 1945 bis 2015 (German Edition)
- Youth and Social Class: Enduring Inequality in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand
- Families and Kinship in Contemporary Europe: Rules and Practices of Relatedness (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life)
- Schülerinnen und Schüler erforschen Schule: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen (German Edition)
- Black Girls and Adolescents: Facing the Challenges: Facing the Challenges
- Expanding the Reach of Education Reforms: Perspectives from Leaders in the Scale-Up of Educational Interventions
Extra info for Attachment Across the Lifecourse: A Brief Introduction